If not, be sure to download the full report here: http://www.tomorrow.org/speakup/tomorrowsteachers_report2013.html
This report, conducted by Project Tomorrow & published by Blackboard K-12 Inc., highlights the thoughts regarding technology use in classrooms from aspiring teachers. Data was taken from a specialized Speak Up survey geared toward aspiring teachers.
The key findings from the report include:
1. The social media use and integration into coursework by aspiring teachers
2. Observations made by aspring teachers on the best way to integrate technology in the classroom (looking to their professors & field work supervisors)
3. The expectations school principles have of aspiring teachers (and whether those expectations are realistic)
4. The value aspiring teachers place on technology use in the classroom
5. The value aspiring teachers place on technology in the classroom as a top factor in their success as a teacher.