We are excited to release the Speak Up 2014 data results to all participating organizations! If your school or district participated in Speak Up between October and December of last year, it’s time to dig in and see what your students, teachers, parents and community members had to say. Keep reading to learn how to access your data and more.
▪ Your survey results are now available! Learn how to access your Speak Up data results.
For more than a decade, Speak Up has been providing this service to schools and districts around the country. We’re excited to see how this data informs your initiatives, policies and practices. Drop us a note and let us know how you use the data this year or how we can make the surveys even more useful next year. We love hearing from you! Feel free to share your thoughts with us on Facebook,Twitter, and our Blog.
-The Project Tomorrow team
Access your Speak Up results online
All schools and districts around the country who registered for Speak up 2014 can now access their data for free – here’s how:
1. Click here to access your reports.
*Please note, at least one survey must be present to display the survey results with state and national comparisons.
Exporting your Speak Up data
Exporting your Speak Up data is quick and easy! Just follow these steps:
1. Highlight and copy the Speak Up data by survey type from our Speak Up data homepage.
The Project Tomorrow staff is available to help you effectively use your data, here are just a few of the services we can provide you:
▪ Identify the top 5 trends in your school, district or state with national benchmarks
▪ Create a Speak Up presentation that you can use to share your Speak Up results in your school or district
▪ Provide Speak Up fast facts that can be used on your website, newsletters or promotional material
▪ Present your Speak Up data in person or via a webinar
▪ Prepare a summary of your specific Speak Up findings (school, district or state) that can be distributed to your stakeholders
▪ Write a case statement, using the Speak Up data, highlighting the benefits of investing in technology (school, district, state or national)
▪ Prepare a customized narrative report about your Speak Up data (school, district or state)
Contact the Speak Up Team, to learn more about our consulting services and fees.
Speak Up On the Go!
Webinar: Results from the Making Learning Mobile 2.0 Project in Chicago
Hosted by Kajeet
Wednesday, February 18th
The Current Pulse on Ed Tech
San Diego, CA
Friday, February 20th
Workshop: Designing, Implementing and Evaluating Gender-Sensitive Mobile Learning Projects in Educational Settings
UNESCO’s Mobile Learning Week
Monday, February 23rd