Speak Up 2015 is just around the corner! Get your school(s) ready for the annual survey by spreading the word through our sample emails – send out the one below, or by visiting http://www.tomorrow.org/speakup/promo.html. Feel free to change the text as needed. Stay tuned for more Speak Up 2015 promotional materials in the next few weeks.
Subject: Help us collect valuable data for our school by participating in Speak Up 2015
Join the conversation about the use of technology for learning through Speak Up, a National Research Project. Since 2003, nearly 4 million K-12 education stakeholders have participated in the annual online surveys. Data findings are shared each year with federal, state and local policymakers to inform education programs, policies and funding.
Surveys will be open for input October 1st – December 18th, 2015 at:
Instructions for completing the Speak Up survey
- Go to this link: http://www.bit.ly/SU15survey
- Click on the appropriate survey (Student, Educator, Parent, Community member).
- Follow the given instructions to access the survey. Begin by entering your school zip or clicking on the drop down button and select your state, then go to the next line and type in your school name to find your school.
- Students will choose their grade level and enter in their school specific password
- Parents and Educators will NOT need the password to access the survey.
To learn more about the project and how to get involved, visit www.tomorrow.org/speakup.
Speak Up is a national initiative of Project Tomorrow, the nation’s leading educational nonprofit organization dedicated to ensuring that today’s students are well prepared to be tomorrow’s innovators, leaders and engaged citizens of the world. To learn more about Speak Up, please visit: www.tomorrow.org/speakup