45% of parents* say that their top concern regarding technology use at their child’s school is how much the use of technology within instruction varies from teacher to teacher.
Top 5 things that teachers** say they need to more effectively use digital content, tools and resources within instruction in their classroom:
- Classroom set of laptops, tablets or Chromebooks for student use (59%)
- Planning time with colleagues (57%)
- Professional development (52%)
- Confidence that students have consistent, safe Internet access outside of school (51%)
- Funds to purchase/license digital content and apps (51%)