With winter break approaching and the survey period closing on January 13, now is perfect time to make a final push for your school(s) to take the Speak Up survey! We have several promotional materials and tips for you to use:
- Last minute outreach emails – can also be used for website and social media content
- Sample tweets – to use before, during and after break
- Survey lesson plans – great to use as a classroom activity before or after break
- Focus on parents and community members – this can be some of your most valuable stakeholder data. Be sure to promote the opportunity to Speak Up beyond your campus!
- Data sneak peeks – share some early national data findings to encourage discussion within your school(s)
- Speak Up Appreciation week – Our all new weeklong event kicks off on Monday, January 9th where we will be recognizing some of our great Speak Up partners and school districts during the final week of Speak Up. This week will feature our Speak Up Spirit Photo Challenge and another opportunity to win free conference registrations.
- Start making plans this week for survey participation when everyone returns to school in January – check out our promotional materials, follow our timeline, or pick a day of the week to encourage participation before January 13th! (View intro & tips webinars for insights from other school leaders on implementing and using the surveys.)
You can also view your preliminary data now! We will update your preliminary data every Monday morning before the close of the survey at http://www.speakup4schools.org/speakup2016/find_school.aspx. Finalized data will be released on February 6. View your preliminary data to determine which audiences still need to Speak Up!
Be sure to follow @SpeakUpEd on Twitter for news and updates!
Don’t forget to take the survey yourself!
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!