Many schools and districts have implemented a 1:1 initiative or various other types of digital tools to enrich learning. But how do educators move beyond textbook replacement to enhance the learning experience and truly customize learning for each student?
In this webinar, Julie Evans will share national findings from Project Tomorrow’s Speak Up Research Project. Conducted annually, the Speak Up Projects collects and reports on the authentic views of K-12 students, parents and educators nationwide on the benefits as well as challenges of digital learning. Belvoir Christian Academy will share how they have overcome the obstacles of diminishing resources and low enrollment to create a successful personalized learning experience for their middle school students. Cathy Butterworth, a former administrator, will share the story of how she has evolved to being a mentor teacher of the Belvoir online program and how she has adapted to her new role.
Attendees will learn:
- How to create engaging digital content that moves beyond textbook replacement
- Best practices for evolving the teaching style to complement a digital learning model
- How students perceive personalized learning and why they find it more beneficial
- Julie Evans, CEO, Project Tomorrow
- Cathy Butterworth, Mentor Teacher, Belvoir Christian Academy
- Frank Streufert, Principal, Belvoir Christian Academy