Your Speak Up data is in!
We are excited to release the Speak Up 2015 data results
to all participating organizations! If your school or district participated in Speak Up between October and December of last year, it’s time to dig in and see what your students, teachers, parents and community members had to say. Keep reading to learn how to access your data and more.
▪ Your survey results are now available! Learn how to access your Speak Up data results.
▪ Exporting your data is easy: Simply print the results or copy and paste them into one of our templates.
▪ Need help with your Speak Up data? Learn more about our Speak Up services.
▪ Digital Learning Day is next Wednesday. Find out how YOU & the schools, students, and educators in your network can participate.
▪ Speak Up on the go! Learn more about upcoming presentations with our CEO, Julie Evans.
For more than a decade, Speak Up has been providing this service to schools and districts around the country. We’re excited to see how this data informs your initiatives, policies and practices. Drop us a note and let us know how you use the data this year or how we can make the surveys even more useful next year. We love hearing from you! Feel free to share your thoughts with us on Facebook
, and our Blog
-The Project Tomorrow team
Access your Speak Up results online
All schools and districts around the country who registered for Speak up 2015 can now access their data for free – here’s how:
1. Click here to access your reports.
2. Select either Option 1 to view District results or Option 2 to view individual School results.
3. Next, enter the state, the first few letters of your district or school name and your admin password.
4. To view data reports, select the number in the “# of District Surveys” column to display that survey type.
5. To view your open ended text responses, click on “District ” in the Open Ended Responses Column.
6. Print the results or copy and paste them into your own file or this Speak Up Data Excel Template. To view your data across audiences and by theme, use ourthematic report template to drop in your school or district’s data.
*Please note, at least one survey must be present to display the survey results with state and national comparisons.
Exporting your Speak Up data
Exporting your Speak Up data is quick and easy! Just follow these steps:
1. Highlight and copy the Speak Up data by survey type from our Speak Up data homepage.
2. Paste your data into our template Excel spreadsheet (click here to download) – the survey types are already organized by tab.
3. The file is already formatted to print, making it easy to view your data!
to learn more about accessing your data, or watch our quick how-to video here
The Project Tomorrow staff is available to help you effectively use your data, here are just a few of the services we can provide you:
▪ Identify the top 5 trends in your school, district or state with national benchmarks
▪ Create a Speak Up presentation that you can use to share your Speak Up results in your school or district
▪ Provide Speak Up fast facts that can be used on your website, newsletters or promotional material
▪ Present your Speak Up data in person or via a webinar
▪ Prepare a summary of your specific Speak Up findings (school, district or state) that can be distributed to your stakeholders
▪ Write a case statement, using the Speak Up data, highlighting the benefits of investing in technology (school, district, state or national)
▪ Prepare a customized narrative report about your Speak Up data (school, district or state)
Contact the Speak Up Team
, to learn more about our consulting services and fees.
Digital Learning Day 2016
Project Tomorrow is helping spread the word about Digital Learning Day on February 17th, 2016, and we would like you to join in!
It’s a day thousands of schools and local communities across the country recognize great teaching practices and showcase innovative teachers, leaders, and instructional technology programs that are improving student outcomes with the help of digital tools.
As a grassroots effort, Digital Learning Day encourages students, teachers, leaders, and communities to be part of transforming our education system. That means thinking differently about how technology can be used to support more engaged, deeper learning opportunities for all students. Get involved by adding an event or activity to the official Digital Learning Day map or joining the online conversation using #DLDay.
Speak Up On the Go!
Speak Up Congressional Briefing
to sign up for alerts on our upcoming briefing!
Thank you for your interest and continued support of Speak Up! Be sure to stay updated on all things Speak Up by following us on Facebook
and our Blog
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
or via phone at (949) 609-4660 ext. 17.
Many thanks to our sponsors and partners for the support of Speak Up: Blackboard, Inc., BrainPOP, CDW, DreamBox Learning, Fuel Education, Qualcomm Wireless Reach, Rosetta Stone, Scholastic Education, American Association of School Administrators, CETPA, Consortium for School Networking, CUE, Digital Learning Day, ICE (Indiana Connected Educators), iNACOL, International Society for Technology in Education, National School Boards Association, National School Public Relations Association, National Science Teachers Association, National Secondary School Principals Association, NCCE (Northwest Council for Computer Education), NETA (Nebraska Educational Technology Association), State Education Technology Directors’ Association and TCEA (Texas Computer Education Association).