Happy Wednesday to all of our followers, supporters, and blog readers!
Today marks the third installment in our Around the Web Wednesday
|Check the Project Tomorrow blog every Wednesday for the Around the Web series!
We hope you are enjoying reading up on the latest issues, discussions, and trending topics in education each week. If an article particularly speaks to you, please let us know!
Remember to register for tomorrow’s (8/29) free webinar hosted by Julie Evans and sponsored by DreamBox Learning, titled The Future of Personalized Learning in Elementary Schools
. The webinar will take place from 3pm-4pm Eastern time. Registration and participation in this event is free! Click here
to get started.
Don’t forget to vote for Julie Evans’ panel, ListenUp! SpeakUp! GameUp! A Game Data Discussion, at the SXSWEdu conference. Click the webtile below for more information.
Registration for Speak Up 2013 is LIVE on our brand new site! Click here
to get started.
Do you have any fun or interesting Back to School Stories? Share it with us in the comments below!
– The Project Tomorrow team
Around the Web Wednesday
1. Video Games to Strengthen Math & Science Skills: Read it here
2. Q & A-Back to School with Secretary of Education Arne Duncan: Read it here!
3. MOOCs, MOOCs, MOOCs! Read it here!
4. Flipped Classrooms – Fit to Flourish! Read it here!
5. Superintendents Who Take to Twitter! Read it here!
6. Blended Learning or Classroom Training? Read it here!
7. How Businesses can Benefit from the “Flipped Classroom” Model: Read it here!
8. Guides for Educators & Administrators Regarding the College Class of 2017! Read it here!
9. The New Teacher Project: Read it here!
10. What Teacher Leadership Looks Like: Read it here!