It’s the Middle of the Week!
|Check out the Project Tomorrow Blog each Wednesday for our Around the Web Series|
Friday is “National Flipped Day!” For more information, visit this link: http://thejournal.com/articles/2013/09/03/national-flipped-day-encourages-flipping-classrooms-with-free-lessons.aspx
Teachers, “Flip” your classroom on Friday, September 6th, and tell us about your experience on our Speak Up surveys, which begin October 2nd! Don’t know what flipped learning is? Check out our blog post detailing it here!
2. Memorable Experiences in Science/Math: Read it here!
3. Virtual Education on the Rise: Read it here!
4. Blended Classrooms: Read it here!
5. More technology in Michigan schools: Read it here!
6. A Girl’s Camp Focusing on STEM: Read it here!