|What are the generational-specifics of the class of 2017?|
|Check the Project Tomorrow blog every Wednesday for the Around the Web series!|
Do you have any fun or interesting Back to School Stories? Share it with us in the comments below!
2. Q & A-Back to School with Secretary of Education Arne Duncan: Read it here!
3. MOOCs, MOOCs, MOOCs! Read it here!
4. Flipped Classrooms – Fit to Flourish! Read it here!
5. Superintendents Who Take to Twitter! Read it here!
6. Blended Learning or Classroom Training? Read it here!
7. How Businesses can Benefit from the “Flipped Classroom” Model: Read it here!
8. Guides for Educators & Administrators Regarding the College Class of 2017! Read it here!
9. The New Teacher Project: Read it here!
10. What Teacher Leadership Looks Like: Read it here!
Interested in having your school or district participate in Speak Up 2013? Registration for Speak Up 2013 is coming soon! Please check the Speak Up website frequently for more information in the next coming weeks.
The vision of Project Tomorrow is ensure that today’s students are well prepared to be tomorrow’s innovators, leaders and engaged citizens of the world. We believe that by supporting the innovative uses of science, math and technology resources in our K-12 schools and communities, students will develop the critical thinking, problem solving and creativity skills needed to compete and thrive in the 21st century.
Conducting national research projects such as Speak Up.
Facilitating the replication of model projects in schools and communities.
Providing online tools and resources for students, teachers and parents.
Contributing to the national and regional dialogue about educational issues.
|Students are turning to other avenues to
obtain their art skills & education.